Google Lens will be available in English on the Google Assistant in all Pixel phones in Singapore in the coming weeks. The feature, which builds on Google's advancements in machine learning, allows you to learn more about what’s in front of you and get things done at the same time.
For example, with Google Lens in Photos, you can get information about a landmark, but with Google Lens, it enables you to find out about things around you and even ask follow-up questions or get things done.
These are some of the things you can do with Google Lens and the Assistant:
- Look up products by barcode, or scan QR codes.
- Save information like email addresses, phone numbers etc. from a text, like on business cards.
- Learn more about a movie, book or record by checking out the cover with Google Lens.
- Learn fun facts about the painter of artwork in a museum.
- Find out more about landmarks when you go on trips.